Friday, September 13, 2002

Free State Project - I signed up

Recently I found the Free State Project and signed up. I am so excited... at the thought of moving to a state where there will be an opportunity to live free - really free... no abusive government regulations, no fear of the gestapo showing up at the door (for those of us who are normal law-abiding citizens)... just freedom and peace of mind. I love this idea!

I like the idea of helping with a new alternative society. Yes, it is an experiment, but one that I expect will benefit a lot of people. If we can be successful in one state, the freedom may spread.

Anyhow, the goal is to get 20,000 people willing to move to a solitary state to promote freedom initiatives and end government abuse of citizens. Our society will be based on a desire for a civil government whose only role is to protect the life, liberty and property of the citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment