Thursday, November 15, 2018

Idaho-Canada border crossings in Porthill, ID and Eastport, ID

Ever wonder what the nearest border crossing looks like? I never had a reason to drive to the Idaho-Canada border crossings because I don't have a passport, so I decided I wanted to go see them just for the sake of seeing them.

Well, it was more than that. I want to start a travel YouTube channel, and decided it made sense to start at the top of Idaho, and work south, for my first videos.

Unfortunately I've run right into winter at this point, so my travels will have to wait until springtime. I like to do this when the skies are blue. Right now they are white and gray.

This day, however, I had great weather. It was a beautiful drive.



My plan is to buy a van in the springtime and start traveling around quite a lot, so please, if you have any interest in travels, please subscribe to my newest YouTube channel: Travel Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment