Monday, November 26, 2018

Gratitudes for the last Monday in November 2018 - and a plan for the day

Starting my gratitude journal, here and now.

1. I'm grateful I got to spend time visiting with my friend, Nita, yesterday. We went out to lunch after church. She's been a real blessing, a huge blessing, for me ever since I moved to Idaho in 2013.

2. I'm grateful my medical insurance was approved. It is a good & bad sort of thing. Good that I now have coverage, and bad that it is costing so much! Hopefully, in the long run, it will be more of a benefit than a burden. I feel like I'm paying for future possibly needed medical care in advance. Such is life. I'm grateful that I've been so healthy so long as I have.

3. I'm grateful I got The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer as both a Kindle book and an audiobook via Audible.com... it is such a blessing to be able to listen to it. I can see myself going over this book several times as I internalize the message. I'm pretty excited about it as both a bedtime book, and a morning book. Maybe when I get done studying this book, I'll read God's Pursuit of Man by the same author.

Now, a plan for my day...

1. Make a bullet journal border video. This will be posted on my creativity YouTube channel.

2. Lessons on (a) video creating and (b) using the new GoPro Hero7 Black.

3. Complete paperwork for the apartment I now live in.

Currently reading:

People of the Book, by Geraldine Brooks - I'm in chapter 3.

A 12-Month Guide to Better Prayer for Women - I read chapters 2 and 3 this morning - they were two parts of an article by Charles H. Spurgeon: "The Secret of Power in Prayer."

1 comment:

  1. I applaud you Linda Jo for counting your blessings! Sometimes we get overwhelmed by all of the bad and forget we still have much to be thankful for. I haven't read "The Pursuit of God". Since you said you could see yourself going over it several times, it must be wonderfully encouraging and insightful.

    ReplyDelete