Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Scarborough, UK, and Memories of Tilden Park in Berkeley, CA

One of my favorite YouTube channels is a travel vlog by Darren... it is called ExploreList. Here's his latest video, about a day he spent at Scarborough, England:



At the end of the video he asked us to tell him about our favorite place to spend time when we were children. That question brought back a lot of wonderful memories about visiting Tilden Regional Park in in hills above Berkeley, California.

Tilden Park steam train - Berkeley, California
Tilden Park Steam Train - Photo by Andrew Malone.


I should write about it more on my childhood memoir site: Cali Childhood. About six years ago I wrote 50,000+ words worth of childhood memories during a NaNoWriMo month.

...

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: Book Lady - Adventures of a Senior Citizen - Books, Health, and Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment