Friday, April 16, 2004

It is 4 and here's what I've done today - woke up at 10 due to having a long bout of insomnia last night; journaled less than a page; cleared a multitude of spam emails out and downloaded email; contacted 2 clients; referred a grieving parent to an activist near him; contacted an online shopping service that let me down after taking my money (first time that ever happened!); contacted the county assessor's office about business property; did financial paperwork (always so much fun... not); went on errands to the post office, pharmacy and grocery store; phoned the tribe and got told to phone back on Monday; approved messages for a mailing list I manage; ate lunch; updated three pages on this website (Linda's Life). Now I have to get to work on a client's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment