Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Working Through The Artists Way Again

I wrote a new song for the first time in years. I was so inspired... :) I've started working through The Artists Way again - its a great book for artists, by Julia Cameron. This time I'm doing it with an online group of women, mainly webdesign people.

Anyhow, part of working through the book is to write "morning pages"... three journal pages... each day. Yesterday the morning pages brought up some intense feelings I've been stuffing... having to do with pain inflicted by a family member and more pain inflicted by other family members who support the first one in her cruelty to me. I just can't take it anymore! After many years of this BS I've decided to take action... because I have no choice. They will never understand how I feel unless the same thing happens to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment