Monday, November 04, 2002

I am so depressed. After a long day of driving to Yreka and back, I don't need trouble. Well Keith had to tell my daughter to go to bed at 9. She wanted to go to school... but she doesn't want to get up and go in the mornings. She'd rather terrorize her whole family with her temper fits. So she didn't want to turn off the TV - something was coming on she wanted to see - but it was 9 so Keith turned it off and she had a temper fit about that. If she doesn't want to wake up in the morning she has temper fits about that. We're like damned if we do and damned if we don't - it is depressing. And ... she does the meanest stuff when she's angry. Tonight she spit all over my microwave and turned the cat's water upside down. That's what she usually goes for - the cat's food or the cat's water. She swears at us. I am just so depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment